Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 2

Well, we made it through the first week!!
I'm not going to lie, there were times when I wanted to cheat and there were times when I wanted to reward myself... by cheating ;)
But I didn't and I am happy to say I am down slightly over 2lbs. this week! I was a little worried at first as I weighed myself pretty much every other day (okay.. sometimes EVERY day, or MULTIPLE times a day :P ) and I saw my weight going up, up, down and then up & up over where I started so I was completely surprised to see the number go down so drastically today. I guess all the hard work is starting to pay off! I just kept telling myself "muscle weighs more than fat" over & over this week. Now, I just have to keep the momentum going!
I will start posting fun pictures soon, maybe next week... but just not yet :)
On a side note, just to give an example of how competitive Ryan & I are... on top of competing to lose weight we have another side competition. It all started, in my opinion, to help HIM get up on time in the AM to do the workouts before work. However, I soon learned that it was a scam by him to get 10 minutes of massage from me! I personally think he has never had a problem getting up in the morning and this was his plan... all this time! Stinker!

1 comment: